Display Search / Trade Show and Event Tips / Fine-Tune Your Trade Show Knowledge /
Emergency Trade Show Booth Supplies
- Be prepared. There will always be unanticipated emergencies
- Office/Promotional Items
- Tools/Maintenance Items
- Staff/Personal Items
You’ve gone through your checklist a dozen times over. Your staff has been thoroughly trained, your brochures and giveaways are neatly arrayed before you, and you are ready for show time! Yet no matter how prepared you are for your exhibit, there will always be unanticipated circumstances. Here are some items you should keep in your booth just in case.
- Extra giveaway items -- In case demand is higher than anticipated
- Additional promotional literature and marketing materials
- Business cards and business card holders if you have counter space
- Felt-tip Sharpies -- At least a dozen since they tend to disappear
- Pens, pencils, and highlighters
- Stapler with extra staples/paper clips
- Notepads and post-it notes
- Calculators -- One per staffer
- Staffer schedule/ contact info/ list of back-up staff members
- Extra batteries if you use a wireless mouse or keyboard
- Duct tape -- Just ask MacGyver … anything can be fixed with duct tape!
- Packaging tape – you’ll want one roll during dismantle
- Backup light bulbs
- Glass cleaner with rags and paper towels
- Clorox wipes
- Utility knife
- Tape measure
- Hammer/screwdriver (Phillips head and regular)
- Velcro -- It’s a trade show necessity for all kinds of graphic emergencies
- Anti-bacterial hand gel -- You will be shaking a lot of hands
- First-aid kit: pain relievers, band-aids, disinfectant, cotton pads, burn cream
- Bottled water -- Not to be consumed in the booth and cheaper than buying water at the show
- Throat lozenges
- Breath mints -- To be consumed in the booth
- Hand lotion -- Use in moderation, think handshakes!
For more information about trade show or event marketing, give us a call or Contact Us. We welcome the opportunity to assist you with your next show.
Classic Exhibits Inc.
Add designs and photos to your personal gallery simply by clicking on the +My Gallery links
Then email your "My Gallery" to colleagues, friends, or your favorite exhibit designer. There's no better way to begin designing a display that reflects your exhibit marketing goals.
Note: My Gallery uses a temporary browser cookie to store your gallery. We recommend that you send your gallery to your email address if you need to retain it for longer than 30 days.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Please check for product availability on ALL RENTAL exhibits.
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords